Skip to content Skip to footer



Frequently Asked Questions

Valid Driver’s License: You will need a valid driver’s license that allows you to operate a scooter in Greece, Motorcycle driver’s license A, A1 or A2. If you have an international driver’s license (IDL), it is recommended to carry it alongside your regular driver’s license.

Yes, all motorcycles are equipped with a helmet for the driver and passenger.

Yes, you can cancel your reservation 3 days before you arrive in Santorini by contacting us by email or phone.

You can pay by cash, credit card or debit card

All tolls, civil liability insurance, helmet for the driver and passenger, top box, Santorini map.

All additional local taxes are included in the price

You can modify the reservation from the field above on the website or by contacting us.

In the contact section or by phone

not finding it?

Submit Your Question

    × How can I help you?